Choisissez votre langue (français ou anglais) en haut.
Welcome to the IDRC online application system for the IDRC Research Awards 2019 Call.
You may only apply for the award when the Call is posted on the IDRC Funding page.
- Carefully read the information and eligibility criteria provided on the Call for applications Web page before beginning the application process.
- Before the deadline, complete the eligibility and application forms online.
- You may submit your application in English or French only (Canada’s two official languages).
- After the deadline, members of the selection committees will do a preliminary evaluation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the documents listed in the checklist.
- Late and/or incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Steps to follow:
Step 1: Open an account by registering (“Sign Up”) or open a session (“Sign In”).
Step 2: The first time you register, you will receive a confirmation by email. Do not forget to check your “spam” in case the confirmation email goes there! Add us to your contacts to continue to receive emails.
Forgot your password? Change it by clicking on "Trouble signing in?
If you have any technical questions about how to use the online site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.